Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation, the PS3 online battle action game from Namco Bandai Games, was updated on July 27th.
Three new mobile suits for each side, including the Gundam and MS-14S Gelgoog, will be added. New weapons and parts are also featured in the patch, along with balance tweaks and bug fixes.
● Three new mobile suits each have been added to the Federation and Zeon factions.
● New weapons and parts have been added.
● Higher-level variants of some mobile suits have been added.
● Higher-level variants of some weapons and parts have been added.
※ Minimum rank requirements exist for new plans.
Lv. 2 and above plans will not drop until the lower level is researched.
● Melee and Support type slot allocation has been adjusted.
※ Total parts slot count has not changed.
● The 'GM Ground Type' has been buffed.
● The 'Gundam Ground Type' has been buffed.
● The 'Zaku II S' has been adjusted.
● The 'Gouf' has been adjusted.
● The 'Z'gok' has been buffed.
● The on-foot Repair Tool repair speed has been adjusted.
● 'Beam Spray Gun' attack power has increased.
● 'Twin Beam Gun' has been buffed.
● 'Missile Launcher' has been buffed.
● A forced kick countdown has been added.
The countdown begins once the room is at capacity.
Players who do not complete preparation before the countdown finishes will be kicked.
Players who do not return to the room after a battle will also be kicked.
※ Players will be kicked rather than forced to deploy so as not to inadvertently waste their Energy.
※ The length of the countdown can be adjusted.
● Room player counts have changed to 4v4, 5v5, and 6v6.
● The 'Room Status' display now appears automatically.
※ It can be hidden by pressing R2.
● Connection status display is now more accurate.
● Disconnections are now shown in the in-battle chat log.
● When a room closes mid-battle due to host disconnection,
it will no longer be counted as a disconnect for the other players as well.
● Players can now define multiple parts sets.
※ Three parts sets are available per suit.
※ Press □ in the Parts section of the Customize menu to rotate sets.
● Parts can now be sorted by type.
● The number of lines in the D-pad Simple Chan selection window has increased from 3 to 5.
● Requirements for kill assist credit have been slightly decreased, resulting in easier assists.
● Players can now press the △ button to refresh a room search.
● Other adjustments have been made.
● An error allowing players to equip excess parts has been fixed.
● An error preventing deployment even after all players are ready has been fixed.
● An error preventing proper display of developed decals when 7 decals have been developed has been fixed.
● An error affecting the Recent Players section of the XMB&tm; has been fixed.
※ To access Recent Players, press the PS Button on your controller to open the XMB&tm;, then select the Friends icon.
● Other errors have been fixed.
The update will automatically be applied when launching the game while signed into the PlayStation® Network.
If you are currently running the game, please exit and then relaunch.