▲ BOX illustration drawn by Mr. Hajime Katoki
The specially drawn BOX illustration for “Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt BANDIT FLOWER Blu-ray Disc COMPLETE EDITION” has arrived. The Blu-ray will only be sold at the 15 theaters nationwide that are screening the movie Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt BANDIT FLOWER during its two-week only screening starting on November 18th (Sat) and online.
This time, the BOX illustration of Acguy drawn by Mr. Hajime Katoki has been revealed.
The “Blu-ray Disc COMPLETE EDITION” is first press limited edition and comes fully packed with bonuses such as a collection of storyboards and animation works. Please check it out.
Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt BANDIT FLOWER Blu-ray Disc COMPLETE EDITION
First Press Limited Edition 10,000 yen (tax included)
[COMPLETE EDITION Only Bonuses]
○ BOX drawn by Hajime Katoki
○ MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM THUNDERBOLT Live OPERATION 01 “Rumble & Silence” Bonus Disc (approx. 80 minutes)
○ Collection of storyboards (episodes 5 – 8)
○ Animation works (A booklet printed with key animations and staff interviews. Scheduled to be 100P)
※ Shared with the Blu-ray Regular Edition
○ Sleeve case drawn by Yasuo Ohtagaki
○ Specially illustrated inner jacket
○ Deluxe booklet (16P)
○ Cast & staff audio commentary
○ Collection of promotional and commercial videos
80 minutes main video + bonuses / DTS-HD Master Audio (2.1ch) & Liner PCM (Stereo) & Audio Bonuses in Dolby Digital (Stereo) / AVC / BD50G / 16:9 / Japanese & English Audio / Subtitles (can be turned ON/OFF) in Japanese, English, French, Korean, traditional Chinese (Taiwan/Hong Kong), and simplified Chinese
Linear PCM (Stereo) / AVC / BD25G / 16:9
[How to Purchase]
○ Quick advance sales will begin on November 18th (Sat) at the screening theaters
※ Advance sales will be limited in number. Please understand that sales will end once all Blu-rays have been sold.
○ Official Bandai Visual Online Shop Website
Will be released through the Bandai Visual Club (BVC) or Premium Bandai on December 8th (Fri). Preorders are currently being accepted until 11:59pm on October 17th (Tues).