3º agosto 2017
The “Gundam THE ORIGIN: Clash at Battle of Loum” Attendee Presents & 2 Theater-Limited Gunpla Revealed!
A great explosive screening for the Char & Sayla Arc is also scheduled to be held!
The attendee presents that will be distributed at the theater and limited-edition Gunpla that can only be purchased at the theater for Mobile Suit Gundam THE ORIGIN: Clash at Battle of Loum, which will begin screening in 35 theaters nationwide from September 2nd (Sat), were revealed on August 4th (Fri).
Furthermore, it has been decided that a great explosive screening for the Char & Sayla Arc will also be held. We will introduce both announcements together.
■ The 1st & 2nd Attendee Present is a Mini Autograph Board Drawn By Director Yoshikazu Yasuhiko!
The distribution of attendee presents at a first-come-first-serve basis has been decided and will be available in a limited number during the theater screening from September 2nd (Sat) to the 29th (Fri). The presents for the first and second week will be a mini autograph board drawn by General Director Yoshikazu Yasuhiko and will differ in design. Furthermore, the respective presents for the third and fourth week have also been prepared, so look forward to future details.
Mobile Suit Gundam THE ORIGIN: Clash at Battle of Loum Attendee Present
Week One: Mini Autograph Board Drawn by General Director Yoshikazu Yasuhiko 1 (Char Aznable)
Distribution Period: September 2 (Sat) – 8 (Fri), 2017
Week Two: Mini Autograph Board Drawn by General Director Yoshikazu Yasuhiko 2 (Sayla Mass)
Distribution Period: September 9 (Sat) – 15 (Fri), 2017
Week Three: ???
Distribution Period: September 16 (Sat) – 22 (Fri), 2017
Week Four: ???
Distribution Period: September 23 (Sat) – 29 (Fri), 2017
▲ From the left, Char Aznable and Sayla Mass
※ These will be distributed at first-come-first-serve at the screening theaters. Due to there being a limited quantity available for each week, distribution will end when all stock has run out.
■ The Limited-Edition Gunpla are Limited Clear Ver. of Bugu and Char’s Zaku II!
The sale of two limited-edition Gunpla that can only be purchased at the theater has also been decided. The limited-edition Gunpla are a “Theater-Limited Limited Clear Ver.” of “HG Bugu (Ramba Ral)” and “HG Char’s Zaku II.” Please note that the respective sale dates of each Gunpla are different.
HG 1/144 Bugu (Ramba Ral) Theater-Limited Limited Clear Ver.
Price: 2,000 yen (tax included)
Sale Date: September 2, 2017 (Sat)
The blue prototype MS that makes a splash in humanity’s first-ever MS battle is being released in a limited clear color! It comes with all of its weapons including the heat hawk used during the Battle of Mare Smythii and its machine gun. A shield can be mounted onto its arm. The MS has also been recreated with precise detail in various parts of its armor including its characteristic shoulder armor!
HG 1/144 Char’s Zaku II Theater-Limited Limited Clear Ver.
Price: 2,000 yen (tax included)
Sale Date: September 16, 2017 (Sat)
Char’s Zaku II, which appears in Mobile Suit Gundam THE ORIGIN, is being released in a limited clear color! The MS’s role in the theatrical release has been recreated through fine details, ideal proportions, and even an overwhelming range in mobility. Additionally, it comes with two types of heat hawks; one that is for battle and another that is to be mounted. Its A2-sized MS Bazooka can be equipped as a backpack and its spare gun can also be equipped as a shield. Furthermore, it also comes with the MS Anti-Ship Rifle ASR-78!
Information Regarding the Sales of the Theater-Limited Models (2 Types)
○ When purchasing the limited-edition Gunpla, you will need either an issued reserved-seat ticket or a ticket-stub after entering the venue. Furthermore, one reserved-seat ticket can purchase up to two (※1) Gunpla.
※1 A portion of the theaters will allow one Gunpla purchase per one reserved-seat ticket. For more details, please make your inquiries at your respective theater or check the theater’s website.
○ A reserved-seat ticket or ticket-stub after entering the venue from week one can be used to purchase the limited-edition model for week three. However, you cannot use a reserved-seat ticket or ticket-stub that has already been used once to purchase a limited-edition Gunpla. We kindly ask for your understanding.
○ In the event that the above two plastic models have not sold out at each theater, sales will then continue the following week.
○ There is a limit to the quantity of limited-edition Gunpla that will be sold at the screening theaters, so the products may sell out during the screening period. We kindly ask for your understanding.
○ The area where the limited-edition Gunpla will be sold may not be at the general products sale booth in each theater. For more details, please inquire the staff at your respective theater.
○ The purchasing of the limited-edition Gunpla will be on and after the date of the screening printed on your reserved-seat ticket. It cannot be purchased before the date of your reserved-seat ticket. You also cannot purchase them outside of the theater showings. We kindly ask for your understanding.
○ The limited-edition Gunpla sold in theaters is a limited-edition product only being sold in theaters.
○ How the limited-edition Gunpla will be sold on the first day of screenings will differ depending on each theater. Numbered tickets are scheduled to be distributed to customers in line to purchase at a portion of the theaters. For more details, please check the website of your respective theater.
■ A Great Explosive Screening of the Char & Sayla Arc!
In celebration of the theater screening of THE ORIGIN: Clash at Battle of Loum, a great explosive screening of the Mobile Suit Gundam THE ORIGIN Char & Sayla Arc is scheduled to be held. The screening will be held for a limited time of one week from August 26th (Sat) to September 1st (Fri) at Tachikawa Cinema City in Tokyo. Don’t miss out on this valuable opportunity.
The Great Explosive Screening of the Mobile Suit Gundam THE ORIGIN Series
Tachikawa Cinema City
August 26th (Sat) – September 1st (Fri), 2017
Mobile Suit Gundam THE ORIGIN I: Blue-Eyed Casval
Mobile Suit Gundam THE ORIGIN II: Artesia’s Sorrow
Mobile Suit Gundam THE ORIGIN III: Dawn of Rebellion
Mobile Suit Gundam THE ORIGIN IV: Eve of Destiny
※ Each episode’s screenings are a single-performance admission system.
※ Two episodes per day are scheduled to be shown during the screening period.
Tickets are reserved online or purchased at the ticket window during the theater’s regular schedule
※ Screening time and admission fees were announced on the theater’s official website on August 22nd (Tues).
[Inquiries Regarding Ticket Purchasing]
Tachikawa Cinema City 042-525-1251
Additionally, general ticket sales of THE ORIGIN: Clash at Battle of Loum’s opening day screening with stage greetings began on August 4th (Fri) at 5:00pm.
The opening day screening with stage greetings will be held at Marunouchi Piccadilly in Tokyo and will also be streamed live nationwide at all 35 screening theaters. Guests include wonderful cast members, starting from Mr. Shuichi Ikeda, voice of Char Aznable, as well as General Director Yoshikazu Yasuhiko, so please definitely check it out. For more details, please read this article.
Abilita i cookie per visualizzare gli articoli raccomandati